French Language and Civilization Courses – 20 Hours per Week
– French language and civilization courses
– phonetics with laboratry work
– civilization lectures
from September 23, 2015 to October 2, 2015
from October to January
Deposit – 300 euros
Registration fees – 1880 euros
Levels – Beginner French to Advanced French
From Monday to Friday, this formula offers:
- language classes that allow students to progress in learning French (grammar, verb conjugation, spelling, vocabulary, approach to literary texts, written and spoken expression),
- phonetics classes that allow students to improve their pronunciation and also their comprehension and expression skills,
- weekly lectures on various aspects of French civilisation.
Housing in Paris
The French Language and Civilization Courses of the Sorbonne provide reception and housing assistance services for students and can offer different types of housing (rooms in private homes, studio apartments, rooms in dormitories).
For more information, please contact the housing assistance services.
Reception and Housing Assistance Services
Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 4 p.m.
Tel: +33 1 44 07 97 11
You can also find information and housing and employment assistance at the following locations:
- the Fédération des APEL de Paris provides a list of student dormitories on its website
- the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris offers rooms during the summer.
- F.A.C. Paris – (France Accommodation & Culture) arranges homestays in private luxury apartments. Several options are available: from room only to packages with or without board. Short and long-term stays.
- Lodgis offers a wide variety of apartments for sale or rent.
- Atome can arrange student homestays with families in Paris.
- All-Paris-Apartments is a large, high-quality directory where you can find vacation rentals or short and medium-term rentals.
- Homestay in a French family High-quality accommodation with families in Paris and a choice of options ranging from rooms without board to half-board. For short or long stays, as a temporary solution while looking for a shared apartment, or for a semester!