European and Comparative Law. Summer Study at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.

Autonomous University Madrid Study Abroad Spain
Program Name: European and Comparative Law
School: Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
City: Madrid, Spain
Term: Summer (22 May – 2 June)
Duration: Month
Cost: € 550 / [currency amount=”550″ from=”EUR” to=”USD” show_from=false round=false]
Housing See below.
Language of Instruction: English
Eligibility: Open Enrollment: No min GPA req’d, must have high school diploma; min age 18

Program Description

European and Comparative Law summer course at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.

The course is instructed in English.

Program Cost

Tution – € 550 / [currency amount=”550″ from=”EUR” to=”USD” show_from=false round=false]

The fee covers tuition for the month. The fee also includes a summer pass for the swimming pool, a welcome breakfast and a farewell dinner.

Partial scholarships are available. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, please indicate this on your application and send us your CV along with the other application materials.

Housing – Cost varies according to accommodation type.

For more info see “Housing / Accommodation” below.

Program Structure

This course provides introductory knowledge of the European legal and political reality, with a special focus on key issues of current relevance or topical issues. The program includes several visits guided by experts to some of the most emblematic judicial, political and financial institutions located in Madrid

Housing / Accommodation

The University Autonoma de Madrid offers university housing through the  Colegio Mayor Juan Luis Vives and the Residencia Universitaria Erasmo. offers housing accommodation for students in shared student apartments or studio apartments that are furnished and have internet access. For more information contact:   o

Students can also live in shared student apartments. The university provides links to several websites where students can search for housing.

Eligibility / How to Enroll

Who can apply?

High School graduates from a non-Spanish speaking country

Official non-Spanish college/university students (undergraduate or graduate)

Graduates from a non-Spanish university

Spanish Language Requirements

Must have an intermediate level of Spanish

The application form can be found on the web page for the Spanish Course.

To complete your application you must send the following documents to .

  • A scanned copy of this application form, completed, and signed
  • A scanned copy of Academic Transcripts showing the courses you have taken and your grades.
  • A scanned copy of your passport/photo ID page or an EU Citizen National ID card for European students.
  • A scanned copy of the proof of language ability where required
  • If you are applying for a scholarship, please send us your CV