Summer Subjects, 3 Hours per Day Dates Early July to mid-August
- Spanish Language courses are offered at Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Proficient levels. On the first day, all students take a Spanish placement test.
- Students should choose from between a minimum of three classroom hours per day and a maximum of five.
- All classes are held in the morning.
- The first two hours of Spanish Language are mandatory for all students. Language class sizes will be a maximum of 15 students.
- 3rd hour:
- Vocabulary (Beginner).
- Language elective (Intermediate, Advanced, Proficiency).
Housing in Salamanca
Cursos Internacionales can help students with their housing arrangements. Students can choose to live in a homestay with a Spanish family or in a dorm at the University of Salamanca. The student who requests housing, with a family or in a residence hall, will have to pay the accommodation management fee indicated in our webpage.